We know how much you value the quality of your coaching, which is why our chapter has partnered with Coaching.com to host this year’s WBECS Summit!
WBECS, a complimentary, live-virtual Summit featuring 45 top coaching experts in Keynote Presentations, Panel Discussions and Live Coaching Demonstrations will give you the best tools and strategies to take your coaching to a whole new level.
Register through our chapter today to receive up to 5 Free CCEUs for attending your favorite complimentary sessions
As an ICF Member of this chapter, when you register for the summit you’ll receive some exclusive benefits to include:
- An ICF Only Membership Area hosted by the WBECS Team to help you connect with coaches globally and access all Summit recordings through end of June
- Concierge service to help with any questions or support you with session booking
- 5 Free CCEUs (including CCs) by attending any sessions of your choice
- Up to $150 off the Full Summit - 12 month Premium membership
WBECS’ Themed Learning Tracks make it easy to enjoy a wide range of topics or narrow your education to key areas of interest like team coaching & dynamics or neuroscience & psychology. Here’s a few examples of this year’s headliners:
- Josh Bersin (Founder and CEO of The Josh Bersin Company)
- Susan David (Harvard Medical School Psychologist, Author & TED Talker)
- Michael Bungay Stanier (Bestselling Author of The Coaching Habit)
- Ray Dalio (Founder of Bridgewater Associates and Bestselling Author)
- Tal Ben-Shahar (Co-Founder and CLO of The Happiness Studies Academy)
- Rahaf Harfoush (Executive Director, Red Thread Institute of Digital Culture)
- Dr. Jacinta Jiménez (Vice President of Innovation at BetterUp)
…plus SO many more!
Seats are filling up quickly. Be sure to reserve your spot for the complimentary WBECS Summit now.
We promise you will gain incredible value from it!
Connie Pacifico, PCC
Responsible Partnership committee