Choose your own convention!par Manon Blondin, PCC
The early-bird registration period is now over, and many of you have already signed up. We thank you for your trust. You have to admit: with the guests we have lined up, it’s going to be a great convention!
- Anne-Laure Nouvion, who will challenge our perception of change (In French)
- Julie Gouin, with a three-pronged integrative talk on how to stimulate the development of the coaching profession (In French and a part in English)
- Patrick Doyon, Coaching for Leadership Development: Approach, Best Practices &Tools (English and Bilingual)
- Jo-Ann Duquette, Developing a continuous reflective practice to improve your coaching (In French)
- Sandrine Jeanjean, Should I stay or should I go? Or, determining what holds you back (in French)
- Lyne Leblanc, Gems from the field of professional conduct (In French)
- Sophie Legendre, The Cynefin model as a frame of reference (In French and English)
- Vicky Mercier, Trying out a play-based approach in team coaching situations (In French)
Don’t forget: with conferences and three concurrent blocks of four workshops, you can earn 9 CCE units at the convention on May 13th-14th. Sign up by April 13th to receive your 25th anniversary gift on time.
Choose your convention experience!
I had the honor of speaking with Philippe Richard Bertrand, an Associate at Amplio Stratégies & illuxi, who will be working their magic to bring our convention to you. We will be using their online platform. As he describes it, it will be “a meeting hub that gives attendees the opportunity to easily choose their own experience.”
- Do you want to set up a virtual meeting to network with another participant during the convention?
- Do you want to attend a particular conference and learn more about it?
- Are you curious about one of our exhibitors and want to talk with them live or in a one-on-one meeting?
- Do you want to talk with one of our speakers outside their conference period?
You’ll have the opportunity to do it all, and more! You’ll be just a click away from new discoveries!
Illuxi was created nearly ten years ago by Geneviève Desautels, MCC. One of the company’s specialties involves creating immersive experiences for events, such as our convention, so you feel as though you were there. They’ve hosted over eighty such events in the last year! They are a heart-centered company that fosters sharing abundance and fun.
So, coaches from Quebec and everywhere, we’re looking forward to having you join us. Of course, other professionals and managers interested in exploring the world of coaching are also welcome.
It will be a unique opportunity to
- Meet inspiring new people
- Attend rewarding workshops
- Get practical tools
- Take part in stimulating discussions that provide food for thought
- Engage in an active, energetic community
Your convention, your way. Sign up today! There’s still time!
Costs (taxes extra)
ICF Quebec members $475
ICF International members $575
Coaching students $275
To qualify for the student rate, you must be registered in a coaching training program recognized by ICF International (ACTP and ACSTH) at the time of the Convention. Sign up directly by emailing email@example.com