28 novembre 2023 mardi | 8:30am- 4:30pm Partenaires16 CCE
EQ-i 2.0® and EQ 360® Certification Program
Pour vous inscrire chez ce partenaire: Inscription
The EQ-i 2.0® Emotional Quotient Inventory is the first instrument to assess emotional intelligence. It measures the social and emotional interaction between a person and the environment they operate in.
Assessing and measuring your client's emotional intelligence can help establish the need for targeted development programs and initiatives. The emotional and social skills associated with EI are learned and can be enhanced through various training and coaching approaches. The EQ-i 2.0 identifies areas of development and provides strategies for improvement. With the EQ-i 2.0, your client has a quick and reliable way to plan and measure the effectiveness of their personal and professional development. This, in turn, can lead to a significant increase in your coachee's performance, interactions with others and leadership potential.
Use of the EQ-i 2.0® includes, among other things:
- Expanding Self-Awareness
- Succession Planning
- Leadership Development
- Executive Coaching
- Team Effectiveness - Team Building Initiative
- Conflict Prevention and Informal Management
- Increasing Well-Being
- Career Transition
The certification process is simple and well-supported. In total, it takes approximately 18 hours to complete your online learning program. The certification process gives you access to, among other things:
- a virtual space that promotes quality learning and optimizes discussion time;
- two (2) customized EQ-i reports (Professional and Leadership versions);
- a complete 60-minute feedback session by a EQ-i Master Trainer;
- personalized supervision with a master trainer during the training; and
- access to a virtual EQ-i community of practice for developmental activities and peer-to-peer opportunities in a safe, monitored space.
Boost your coaching practice and stand out from the crowd, while becoming part of our growing community of EQ-i certified practitioners.
Click for a free preview of the EQ-i 2.0® and EQ 360® certification program
Number of CCEs:
- 9.25 CCEs (Core Resources)
- 6.75 CCE (Development Resources)
ICF Member - $2285 (GST and QST included). Visit us to learn more about ICF member discounts
Non-Member - $2285 (GST and PST included)
Contact Person: Mélanie Lacroix
Phone: 1 877.495.1757, ext. 101