Change Style Indicator® and Change Navigator® Certification Program
Pour vous inscrire chez ce partenaire: Inscription
The Change Style Indicator® (CSI®) is a leadership assessment designed to measure an individual’s preferred style in approaching and addressing change. It provides respondents of all levels with insights on personal preferences for managing through change. It also provides context for how those around them might perceive and respond to their preferred style.
The certification process is simple and time-effective. In total, approximately 3.5 hours are required to complete your e-learning curriculum. Certification gives you access to:
- Downloadable facilitator guide,
- Downloadable PowerPoints,
- Online webinars,
- Online assessment center tutorials,
- Coaching/training virtual call with a CSI® Master Trainer, and
- Access to your online CSI® assessment portal.
Note than this certification also gives access to the Change Navigator® tool.
Application of the Change Style Indicator® includes:
- Leadership Development
- Team Effectiveness
- Conflict Management
- Change Management
- Individual or Group Professional Coaching
- Core Competency Credits: 1
- Resource Development : 2.5