Summary of initiative (500 words or less)
As a sponsoring coach, please describe briefly the reasons which lead you to believe that the company you are recommending should be nominated for the PRISME D’EXCELLENCE 2018 Award
Describe the general scope of the coaching initiative (500 words or less).
Detailed evaluation criteria
*** NOTE: In the following sections of this nomination form, so as to respect the private life of all participants, we ask that you please avoid mentioning the names of the persons involved or giving any information that would allow us to identify them. As needed, please use the generic form (for example, the person being coached, the organization, the field, etc...)
Standards 500 words or less
Present concrete examples of how the coaching initiative was implemented, in such a way as to highlight the application of strict professional standards, the excellence of the industry, or the best coaching practices within the organization. Examples may include, but are not limited to the following elements:
- The coaches involved are ICF certified
- The coaches involved graduated from a coaching school which is recognized by ICF.
- ICF’s Code of Conduct was respected (for example, confidentiality was respected during the coaching sessions).
Strategy 500 words or less
Present specific examples showing that the company’s objectives, strategic priorities or specific objectives were respected in the framework of the coaching initiative. Examples may include, but are not limited to the following elements:
- The coaching initiative is in line with the organization’s mission, vision and values.
- The coaching initiative is in line with the organization’s business goals.
- Human resources were hired and financial resources provided to support the coaching initiative.
- The coaching initiative quickly led to concrete results, meeting the needs of the employees or the organization.
- Coaching has become a fundamental factor of team consolidation
Sustainability 500 words or less
Present examples which illustrate that coaching is now part of the company’s corporate culture, that it is integrated in standard practices, in the employees’ development plans or identify how the company intends to act in the future so that coaching remains a standard practice. Examples may include, but are not limited to the following elements:
- Leaders, who occupy a strategic position within the company, efficiently promote and communicate the coaching strategy.
- Coaching has become one of the company’s favoured solutions compared to the other development approaches.
- Coaching is used in leading edge fields (for example, human resources management, succession planning, and professional skills development for employees).
- Coaching remains present and is part of the company’s budgets, in the same way as budgets allocated for operations or infrastructure.
- The organization’s leadership style has changed in a positive way thanks to coaching.
Impact 500 words or less
Present observable and measurable detailed results, which underline the value, the influence or efficiency of the coaching initiative. Examples may include, but are not limited to the following elements:
- The integration of coaching within the company is measured through the number of employees or the proportion of the work force who benefit from coaching support.
- Testimonials from employees who benefited from coaching support show the scope and/or the depth of the coaching initiative.
- There are observable and measurable indicators, which show that coaching has contributed to an increase in the level of employees’ commitment and well-being in the workplace (for example less stress, increased level of mobilization, objectives reached more quickly).
We have seen concrete evidence of the return on investment (ROI) of coaching, a direct impact on the company’s finances or in sectors where a measurable positive monetary impact was achieved.