EQ-i 2.0®/EQ 360® Certification Program
Pour vous inscrire chez ce partenaire: Inscription
1) October 13-14, 2021
2) December 8-9, 2021
The EQ-i 2.0 ® Emotional Quotient Inventory is the first instrument to evaluate emotional intelligence. It measures the interaction between a person and the environment he/she operates in. Assessing and evaluating an individual’s emotional intelligence can help establish the need for targeted development programs and measures. The emotional and social skills associated with EI are acquired and can be improved through training and coaching. The EQ-i 2.0 identifies the areas requiring growth and gives strategies suggestions for improvement. With the EQ-i 2.0, you gain a fast and insightful way to plan and measure the effectiveness of personnal and professional growth. This, in turn, can lead to spectacular increases in the person’s performance, interactions with others, and leadership potential.
This certification course, licenced by Multi-Health Systems Inc., will include detailed information and instruction on the administration, scoring, interpretation, development, norming, reliability and validity of the EQ-i 2.0. It will provide you with the information you will need to make educated and informed decisions regarding your employees or clients and to form the basis of a sound emotional intelligence skills development program.
Topics will include
- The history of emotional intelligence/review of various theoretical perspectives on emotional intelligence
- The development of the EQ-i 2.0/EQ 360
- How to administer the EQ-i 2.0/EQ 360 and to interpret results
- How to give constructive feedback on both the EQ-i 2.0 and the EQ 360
- Ethical use of the EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360
- Practice giving feedback and interpreting results
9.25 Core Competency Credits, and 6.75 Resource Development
$2,225 Taxes included